About Me

My photo
I'm a person who loves stories, no matter the medium they come in. I'm the author of Dreaming in the Third Person. And I'm currently working on the sequel of The Third Person series. I'm a hobbyist web designer, video producer, and band member of Grayson. In my free time I enjoy watching documentaries, visiting museums, drinking tea, and riding roller coasters.

Dreaming in the Third Person Website

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Graphic Novel Series!

That's right! I'm working right now with Brice Millsaps and Quantrale Amos (Q) on creating the first series of "The Third Person Series" Graphic Novel edition. It will consist of several side stories from Dreaming in the Third Person explaining different characters and their origins.

The first issue will be about C.T. and how he became part of the Bloody Rebellion, so don't miss out! The first issue should be available sometime in the Summer of 2011. Don't worry--I'll be posting some previews on here soon so you won't have to wait that long until you can see it.

--Timmy Chu
www.dreaminginthethirdperson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment