About Me

My photo
I'm a person who loves stories, no matter the medium they come in. I'm the author of Dreaming in the Third Person. And I'm currently working on the sequel of The Third Person series. I'm a hobbyist web designer, video producer, and band member of Grayson. In my free time I enjoy watching documentaries, visiting museums, drinking tea, and riding roller coasters.

Dreaming in the Third Person Website

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Classics!! --Dracula

So I've been reading many of the free classics that you can download from the Amazon Kindle store for free and just finished reading Dracula. It was probably one of the best books I've read in a long time. The author formats the book in chronological order using various letters and journal entries written by characters to form the story.

And yes, you know those cartoons that you see of Dracula with the long face, sharp fangs, mustache, and pointy fingers? All true. I thought it was hilarious when I read the vampire's description and found that it matched the cliche cartoon version of.

If you have the time, I would definitely suggest reading it! Not to mention its free to download... It is fun to read the original version that soooo many stories that have spawned from.
http://www.amazon.com/kindle-store-ebooks-newspapers-blogs/b?ie=UTF8&node=133141011
Just click "Free ebook collections" on the left navigation bar.

Cheers,
Timmy Chu

No comments:

Post a Comment